Our ducted filter housing is mainly used in the supply air for a wide variety of applications and can be used in exhaust air applications where contamination-free filter change with plastic bag is not required.
Camfil’s ducted housing provides a flexible, compact range of filter housing for bag filters, HEPA filters, carbon cylinder filters and other filter types.
The ducted filter housings are available in a variety of different sizes.
The scannable housing uses an advanced patented probe for reliable and easy scanning and has build in inspection lens and light for easy inspection.
CamCube is a flexible and compact range of filter housings for different types of filters, from bag filters to HEPA filters and others, and comes with a multiple-stage filtration option.
The CamCube filter housing was designed with performance and easy maintenance in mind. It is mainly used in the supply air for a wide variety of applications. CamCube can also be used as an exhaust air housing if contamination-free filter change with plastic bag is not required.
The CamCube range consists of:
– CamCube AS for HEPA filters sized 610x610x292 mm,
with an integrated scanning system to perform integrity tests.
– CamCube AD for compact filters such as HEPA filters sized 610x610x292 mm.
– CamCube AC for compact filters such as HEPA filters sized 595x595x292 mm.
– CamCube HF for bag- and compact filters with a 25 mm header frame.
– CamCube CC for carbon cylinders
- Space saving installation
- Unique hinge design that ensures door seal compression and allows pressure equalization.
- Service and maintenance friendly
- Built in thermal insulation